Nominations for the 2023 - 2024 LCC Board is CLOSED!!!.
The Laveen Community Council Nomination Committee will share application information for the 2024-2025 session in late 2023 or early 2024.
To be eligible for holding office on the Laveen Community Council Board, applicants must reside within the Laveen Village area. Boundaries are: 27th Avenue to the East, Salt River to the North, South Mountain to the South, and the Gila River Indian Reservation to the West/South West.
LCC Board expectations:
- Attend both Public and Executive Meetings held September thru May (Annual Budget meetings are also required)
- Serve on one or more Committees (Annual LCC BBQ Committee is a requirement)
- Time commitments:
- Monthly Public Meetings: 1-1.5 hrs.
- Monthly Executive Meetings: 1- 1.5 hrs.
- Annual Events: Minimum 4 hrs. day of the event ( up to 8hrs. depending on type of event)
- Event Planning Meetings: Decided by Committee Chair
- Pre-meeting planning: 1-2 hrs. (setup or coordination activities)
Please list 3 personal references
For questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.