Nominations for the 2022 - 2023 LCC Board is now CLOSED!!!.
The Laveen Community Council Nomination Committee is no longer accepting applications for the LCC Board.
Please check back at the end of January 2023 for next year's application process.
To be eligible for holding office on the Laveen Community Council Board, applicants must reside within the Laveen Village area. Boundaries are: 27th Avenue to the East, Salt River to the North, South Mountain to the South, and the Gila River Indian Reservation to the West/South West.
LCC Board expectations:
- Attend both Public and Executive Meetings held September thru May (Annual Budget meetings are also required)
- Serve on one or more Committees (Annual LCC BBQ Committee is a requirement)
- Time commitments:
- Monthly Public Meetings: 1-1.5 hrs.
- Monthly Executive Meetings: 1- 1.5 hrs.
- Annual Events: Minimum 4 hrs. day of the event ( up to 8hrs. depending on type of event)
- Event Planning Meetings: Decided by Committee Chair
- Pre-meeting planning: 1-2 hrs. (setup or coordination activities)