Our Members Group List
- CrossWalk Church - CrossWalk is committed to teaching the Bible’s words and promises so the Holy Spirit will transform people into fully-developed followers of Christ. We’re a group of people who just “came as we were” and discovered the adventure of the Christian life. We encourage you to come as you are, too, and see what we’re all about.
- Laveen Elementary School District - Located in the southwest valley, the Laveen Elementary School District serves over 7,000 students in grades kindergarten through eighth across ten schools. Laveen offers a complete curriculum that is aligned to the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards. Laveen is proud of its 1:1 student to computing device ratio to further support student achievement. In addition to offering art, PE, and music, each of our nine schools offer a spotlight program that further meets the needs of their students. Find out more on our “Choose Laveen” page.
- BSA Pack & Troop 244 - Scouting is a family program for boys and girls. Cub Scouting (kindergarten to fifth grade) is more home centered. Scouts BSA (ages 11-18) is designed to achieve BSA objectives through outdoor program and peer group leadership with adult counsel.
- Laveen Baptist Church - In April 1939, a group of mission-minded members of the Central Baptist Church of Phoenix determined to begin a Sunday School at the Laveen elementary school. Space in the school auditorium, now known as Building A, was leased and the mission began. In August of 1943 twenty-one members of Central Baptist were granted letters permitting them to organize a church. Laveen Baptist Church became a reality. Later that year, the church purchased land across the road from the school and the members constructed the first church building, capable of accommodating about sixty people.
- Friends of the Library - Public libraries enrich our lives and empower us to grow. In the 6th largest city in the nation, public libraries are provided for by city management. But tax revenue only provides the basics. As Library Friends, we’re here to ensure that Phoenix’s public libraries have the resources they need to help our community thrive.